Ridgefield Imaging Center - Terrible place

Leonia, New Jersey

This place is completely unproffesional! They donT call to cancel when there mammogram machine is broken, nor do they call to confirm an appointment I have to do the calling.

Today I went in and was told that I had gotten a call this morning to cancel because the tech had a family emergency but no one called. This is the second time this year that they do not call me to cancel. The people that work there have a lousy bedside manner and are rude as ***.

I will find a different place for next year. I also believe that they want to do more imaging than needed to get the money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 10, 2015.

Ridgefield Imaging Center - Over-charge

Ridgefield Imaging Center is very bad place all people should avoid. I was referred for abdominal ultrasound and mammagraphy years ago.

Although technologists were nice, they tried to do additional imaging beyond the prescribed. My doctor only wanted abdominal ultrasound, but they added transvaginal ultrasound. In addition, they over-charged co-payment. In general, patient does not need to pay co-payment if he or she is not seen by a physician.

But I was asked to pay co-payment although I did not see any physician. My suggestion is that you can go this center ONLY if no any imaging service is available.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2011.